Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yoga Mama

A few weeks ago I bought a DVD from Crunch Fitness called "Yoga Mama" and last night I tried it out. My back feels a lot better this morning, so the stretching must have really helped. I was surprised at how relaxing it was for me, and I didn't have any trouble doing it, even though I've never really done much yoga before. It was quite simple to follow, though I consider myself to be a pretty flexible person.

I was starving all day yesterday. I drank a glass of low sugar OJ. I ate a nutrigrain bar. I ate a chocolate chip cookie a coworker made and brought in. I had some pretzels. I ate 2 chicken soft tacos for lunch. I ate some cheezits and an applesauce cup in the afternoon. I also had another cookie in the afternoon. I had McDonalds for dinner (bad Krista). I ate two pickle spears later. Then I ate a little italian lemon ice cup when I felt queasy. Then before bed I was starving again and ate a bowl of raisin bran. I'm trying to make reasonable choices most of the time, but yesterday was a junkfood day for the most part.

I need to do better today....

3 comments:

Tigger said...

You might try eating green apples for the nausea. Whatever it is in the peels that makes them so...bitter (for lack of a better word) helps to calm the tummy when you have m/s! :) I'm not a big fan of green apples myself, but I think once I get pg I'll be eating them!

Have I mentioned how happy I am for you?

Anonymous said...

Krista!! I got my BFP on Mother's day -- I think my EDD is 1/22/07, which means I can escape most of the tax season! LOL... I feel a little bit bad though.... :( But I can't control it -- it has been 20-month... :)

Anonymous said...

ANA! That is wonderful! Congratulations! Oh I'm so happy for you. Don't feel bad, you did what you could in the beginning to plan around tax season and in the end it just didn't work out that way. Nothing you can do about that. ((((hugs))))

Tigger thanks so much for checking in. I hope you guys are doing well.