Monday, May 01, 2006

Mini Update

We don't have to change our ultrasound appointment. YAY! John's boss said he could skip it since we have our appointment. His boss is really great. I wish I had a woman for a boss too.

I ate some applesauce. That seemed to sit okay. I have a hard time eating crackers when I'm really queasy because they are so dry and you have to chew them up quite a bit before trying to swallow. It just seems to make the lump in my throat harder to overcome. Applesauce went down much easier for me this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to John's boss! I'm glad that it seems that family comes first at his employment :)

As for the applesauce...whatever works baby! I'm glad that you found something :0

Anonymous said...

Good news!!!! I'm so glad you don't have to change anything... Sorry your feeling yucky... Hopefully that won't last long!