Tuesday, May 02, 2006

We are 7 weeks today!

I am 7 weeks pregnant today. It feels good to reach the beginning of each new week. My symptoms are nausea, gas pains, tender breasts, growing breasts and fatigue. Nothing out of the ordinary from what I've been told and read. I'm so glad to have these daily reminders that we really are growing a baby in there.

Today is John's 29th birthday and his mom's 60th. We are also having our ultrasound today at 2:30pm. I'm anxious and excited at the same time. Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture and a reassuring update later today. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers today.

John's mom told me Sunday that she thinks it would be the coolest thing if we have this ultrasound on their birthday and then have the baby on my birthday. By my calulations my EDD will be 12 days after my birthday. It's not impossible of course, but not very likely to happen either since 95% of babies are born within 10days either side of thier due date. I wouldn't mind sharing my birthday though.

I'll update later!

No comments: