I seriously napped for over 4 hours yesterday afternoon. I napped in the car waiting for John to come out of Best Buy. I napped on the couch while he was uploading junk to the MP3 player. I napped in our bed too. The only things I accomplished yesterday were doing 2 loads of laundry and going to the grocery. I also took naps Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon, but only for like 1 1/2 hours.
Saturday I went with a friend to the Gap clearance center down in Kentucky. We both bought a lot of maternity clothes there. You have to root through lots of stuff and check items for visible damages, but still you can get some nice things for super cheap. They have Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. I bought 3 pair of jeans, 2 pair of pants, 3 pair of capris, 2 zip-up hoodies, 2 sweaters, 2 long sleeve tunics and 7 short sleeve shirts/tees. I spent about $150. Not too bad.
I'm 7w6d today. My breasts have definitely grown and my pants are starting to get a little tighter, but they all still fit fine. Nausea comes and goes throughout the day, but I'm not throwing up. I'm sleepy and still have the gas pains from time to time, but not as bad as the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to more signs that Squirt is thriving.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's really amazing how tired you can be this early on, isn't it? But in reality, this is the time when the baby is doing it's most growing (come on! doubling in size within a week is huge!). I was that tired too and then one day, right around 2nd trimester, it's like a switch was flipped and WHAM! I had loads on energy again. It's weird. Here's to hoping yours comes back soon!
Thanks Nancy. It is very cool to think about what is happening in there and how much work our bodies do even when we are rest to give a baby what they need to grow.
Post a Comment