For the last 34 days (that's how long it's been since my positive pregnancy test) I've been paranoid about spotting. I've been examining my panties and the TP at every trip to the bathroom making sure I see no hint of pink, brown or red spotting. I was fearful of the pap smear, as it often causes spotting. I've been afraid to have good sex for fear of spotting. I worried that the transvaginal ultrasound might cause spotting. I was even concerned that if I got constipated (as pregnant women often do) that trying to go might result in spotting.
I've done all those things now and had no spotting. I guess I've been pretty lucky. I'm not saying I won't still be doing the panty check fairly often, but I guess I need to try and relax a little bit. Hey I also just now realized "I'm Late!" My longest cycle while TTC was 67 days and Its now 70 days since the start of my last period.
Now for a few shout outs:
- Happy Birthday to Breck!
- Rhonda I'm waiting with baited breath to hear about your U/S.
- Warm Hugs to Cheryl.
4 comments:
Hi there!!! I don't blame you at all. I remember doing the same thing!
Maybe the pucking will help you feel a little more confident... lol (sorry, I know it's not funny)
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day!!
((((Hugs)))
Mel
your "first" mother's day! a group of my friends all have different ideas on being pregnant on a mother's day as "counting", but i say it counts!
try to relax on the spot. once you see the HB, your risk of the bad thing goes down to LESS THAN 1%.
I love it! You're late! lol Grab a pee stick lady! :O
My ~heart~ hopes that you have a wonderful Mother's Day...enjoy every moment of it ;)
TY for thinking of me...My goal is to meet up with you on the Tri boards very, very soon!
~*~hugs~*~
I still check the panties and TP every time too. Paranoid Pregnant Ladies Unite! Love you.
Post a Comment