Well I'm off to our second OB appointment. According to my scale this morning, I'm still down about 6 1/2 pounds. I really have been eating though. Last night I even had to eat something right before going to bed. I was starving again. I'm sure I'll gain it back soon enough.
I won't be able to update until tonight. I'll be at a client's office all day after the appointment. We are just hoping that if my doc tries to use the doppler, that she'll be able to locate the heartbeat. Cross your fingers for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm holidng my breath for the update.
CONGRAT'S!! WHOO HOO 10 WEEKS ALREADY!!! I can't wait to read your update!! HB VIBES!!!!
Love you lady!
Numb3rs
Thanks Girls. It's so nice to have so many people thinking about us and wishing us well.
Linda I've been thinking about you every day and sending them vibes your way!
Post a Comment