I knew the day would come, but I didn't know it would come so soon. I know symptoms can come and go, but I don't feel pregnant today. I'm not sick. I'm not gassy. I'm not peeing a lot. My boobs don't hurt much. I'm telling myself this is totally normal, but it is still rather unsettling. I'm 10w5d today.
I went out and ate some pizza to see if it makes me sick as it has for the last 9 weeks. I know that's crazy. Even if I don't get sick from it, my body just could be past that point and adjusted to pregnancy. Have I just completely lost my mind?
Yesterday was not a very good day. The situation with my SIL is not any better. It may be getting worse. I haven't seen my nephew or nieces in over a month. I miss them terribly. I cried for an hour yesterday about it. This whole thing just sucks. I hate all this drama and I hate feeling like the kids are being kept a prisoner in their own house due to this.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To ease your mind... w/ my pregnancy w/ ella, it was around 11 weeks and it was like God turned off the "sick" switch in my body. Seriously, one day, I was 100% better. No more queaziness, I wasn't tired - in fact, I had loads of energy. Nada. Everyday I expected it back and no more "bad" symptoms! Well, I had the ECP (evil crotch pain), back hurt, gigantic belly, etc - but no more "first trimester" stuff. Look, EMBRACE the change and hope it's gone for good. You heard the HB and the risks go down to UNDER 1%! This is the time to smile and be happy! *hugs*.
Sucks about your SIL still. bah on her.
Post a Comment