Yesterday was a fluke. I have felt crappy all day. Headache and nausea have prevailed today. I feel so relieved! Looking back, I wasn't truly symptom free yesterday either. I was weepy all day.
I'm just so upset and sad about this whole family thing. I miss the kids so much and I just hope they know how much I love them and that isn't going to change, even if I'm not seeing them. Today when we were packing up some lawn gear to take over to my in-laws the kids came out to play. I saw their heads bouncing over the fence line as they jumped on the trampoline. They waved and I waved back. I wanted so much to go over there and just hug them. The three year old got very excited when she realized she is now tall enough to see us when she is standing on the trampoline. She blew me a kiss. I blew one back and came inside and burst into tears.
Well Gwen just killed a bird, so I better go give her bath....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment