Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A year ago today

A year ago today I had my preconception appointment with my OB/GYN. I just now remembered that. I didn't think it would take 10 months to conceive, even knowing I had cycle issues, because we planned and charted and everything. It did take that long though.

My appointment to begin fertility testing was scheduled to be tomorrow morning. I'm so glad that we won't be needing that appointment now. I know how hard it was for me to wait as long as we did, and that is nothing compared to the years many other couples have been trying. Each day as I pray for Squirt to thrive, I also pray that those struggling to get pregnant will find success. I hope they will achieve their goal soon, and I hope they find comfort and encouragement from other caring women along their journey.

No comments: