Well my dinner plans were canceled last night, so I was a little bummed. John had gone to the Reds game, so I was on my own for the night. It turned out to be pretty good though, because I took an hour nap and went to see my nieces and nephew for a bit.
When John got home, I was asleep. He leaned in to give me a kiss as he climbed into bed. I said "You smell like beer."
He says, "Well I had a few between dinner and the game."
"It smells like you had 5." I mumble.
"That's amazing....over the course of 7 hours I had five beers and you can smell that?" he says.
"I told you I had a bionic nose," I reply.
I'm 5w1d today. Symptoms are pretty much still just the tender breasts, painful gas pockets and fatigue. I did gag a bit when brushing my teeth this morning, but as soon as I stopped, I was fine. I took the last pregnancy test last night. I barely eeked out enough pee for the thing and the line came up immediately. Also the test line was basically maroon it was so dark and the control line was lighter- just pink - than the test line. That is the first time this happened. Saturday I took one and the lines were pretty much the same color. The tests I took before that, the test lines were lighter than the control lines. I know "they" say that doesn't mean anything, but I'm taking it as a good sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment