It is starting out chilly this morning at 41 degrees, but the sun is supposed to be out in full force today and the high temp is supposed to be around 70. I have to be at a clients at 2:00, and its about a 25 minute drive there, so I'll get to be out in some of the nice weather too. I'm looking forward to getting out in the sunshine and working out of the office again. It's so much more interesting.
I'm also celebrating the end of hell season and the beginning of my pregnancy with two of my best friends tonight. We are going to go to dinner and I can't wait. I haven't seen them face to face since February and I miss them.
I'm 5w0d today. Squirt has been growing in there for 3 weeks now. I'm still in awe over being pregnant. I keep examining my panties each trip to the bathroom making sure nothing is there. I have another HPT left. I'm sure I'll use it sometime this week. I get excited by each symptom I have, unpleasant or not, because it helps me to reaffirm in my mind that this is real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Krista!
Congrats again! I am thoroughly enjoying reading your blog and looking forward to seeing the updates on you and your little squirt.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!
Annie (from WebMD)
Thanks Annie! I hope this cycle is the one for you! You've planned and prepared, and I hope you don't have long to wait.
Post a Comment