No temping and no testing today. I'm proud of myself. LOL.
4w3d - My breasts started bothering me a little today. I've been looking online for some good deals on larger bras, so that when I need one, I'll have one or two. No luck finding much on sale this week yet though. I hate being so busty. I can't just go to the mall or to Target or whatever and buy a bra. I may just have to break down and pay full price in the next week or two, so I'll be prepared.
Off Topic - I received two tickets for the broadway show Peter Pan that is down in Cinci tonight. 4th row center! The tickets were a clients and she forgot about them and won't use them since it is Passover tonight. John didn't want to go, so my mom is going with me. That will give me time to ask her about our family history and stuff in the car on the way down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment