I bought a little something for Squirt today. I was at a client's place where they sell lovely, unique gift items to raise funds for a local children's hospital. They had these adorable little things called loveys. (I know that looks wrong, but that is how they spell them.) They are super soft little stuffed animal heads and arms with a blankie attached beneath instead of a body. They are trimmed in that silky satin lining too and are just the right size. They had rabbits, lambs, frogs and pigs. I picked the frog. He's pale green and has the cutest face. The bottom of the blanket is embroidered with the words "Best Friends Indeed." It is so cute.
I told the client I was buying it as a gift, and I did make a few purchases for some gifts too. I am so pleased with my finds today. Every time I go in that shop, I find something really special; and hey, this time I was shopping while working. You can't beat that!
John wants me to celebrate every moment of this pregnancy instead of worrying so much. I'm trying to. This little purchase for Squirt is a step in that direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GOOD IDEA JOHN!! :)
My best friend bought one of these for her baby. They're so cute! And her daughter is currently using it to gnaw on while teething! :)
Oh hun...I'm so happy for you! Enjoy this - you've worked long and hard to get here.
Thanks girls. The frog really is too cute.
Jenny - hope you're feeling less pukey.
Jen tigger - I hope you are doing well. I hope your time will soon be here!
Post a Comment