Sunday, April 23, 2006

A new symptom

Well I'm 5w5d today. So far so good. Our first appointment is this coming Friday. John is coming with me. We are both really looking forward to it.

Tonight I have a blinding headache. I also feel really nauseated, but that is likely due to the headache. I haven't taken any tylenol, but I did try a bit of caffeine. No help. I'm actually relieved to have another symptom. Each one keeps reminding me I really am pregnant. Oh and I also actually woke up in the middle of the night last night to pee. That's another one! I know it seems crazy but symptoms are all you have to cling to in the earliest weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Pregnant Lady! :)

This may sound mildly crazy, but I'm lovin' this BLOG about you! You are my little window to the world of pregnancy!

I know that this BLOG is mainly for you, but I just want you to know that I appreciate you sharing this with us!

~*~Hugs & HBV's~*~

JRap said...

That's all good! I had blinding headaches at 5 weeks and was peeing in the middle of the night by then too! :) :) :) So a blinding headache is good but I hope you got some relief soon!