It is the last day of Tax Season! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! I am in serious need of some naps, and I plan to catch up on those very soon.
I'm 4w6d today. My breasts are very tender. I've been having some gas pains. This morning I had my first serious gag episode. I licked an envelope and the taste was so terrible I almost threw up right there in our main reception area. I won't be making that mistake again. BTW the envelope was for my own city tax return. Serves me right for putting it off to the last minute I guess.
I got confirmation that my purchases will be shipped today. I hope the bra is a comfortable and supportive one and that I guessed right on the size for the bella bands. I'll feel better at least knowing I have some options when my size starts to increase.
Everyone was good at the Easter family gathering. No one hinted around in front of others. I did get lots of hugs with whispers in my ear though. Some people are just busting at the seams to be able to talk about it openly. I was asked how long I thought I could keep it under wraps. I'm thinking keeping it hidden until early June shouldn't be a problem. I won't hit the end of the first trimester until 13w3d, which will be mid-June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment