Wednesday, April 05, 2006

One Week Waiting

It almost bears the same mood as the phrase "Dead Man Walking." I'm beyond the days where the last week of waiting was full of hopeful and giddy anticipation. I'm past the time where every time I truly believe surely this could be the cycle.

While yes, there is a chance of success this time, the chance of failure again is more likely. I've resigned myself to that. I'm prepared for AF to darken my door for the last few days of tax season. Physically, I feel no different than I have any other cycle. I have my typical signs that I'm in that last week - increased hunger and cravings, heavy breasts, crampy twinges, lower back ache and this morning I'm moody too.

Heck If my mood keeps up, this may be the first cycle I haven't tested before AF is due.

No comments: