A week from today we have our first OB appointment. I'll be seeing the same OB/GYN I've been seeing for about 6 years now. I'm looking forward to this next milestone. I hope she'll be agreeable to giving me a quick ultrasound for a heartbeat check and dating the pregnancy either that very day or within the next week or two after.
I'm 5w3d today. My symptoms are still pretty much the same - tired, gassy and tender breasts. It does seem that my breasts are starting to grow a bit too. My favorite bra is a bit snugger than it was before. The bra I ordered came in. It's a nice bra, but it is too big right now. I imagine I'll need it at some point though.
My bella bands also came in. I think I'm really going to like them. They should help me when I need to wear my regular pants undone, and then later they should be able to keep my belly covered under shorter maternity shirts with underbelly maternity pants. They were a bit pricey at $26 a piece, but if I use them as much as I think I will, it will be totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment