Monday, March 16, 2009

Three Year Blogiversary!

I began blogging here three years ago today. So much is different, and yet so much is the same. I'm glad (mostly) that I have written these things here so I can go back and see what was on my mind.

I don't know who is all still reading this blog. I don't promote it because I don't want certain people to stumble upon it. I want to be able to share what is really on my mind and not worry about who is seeing it. I know I had more readers back when I was active on WebMD, but some of you are still out there reading, even if only once in a blue moon.

Celebrate with me and de-lurk this week. Leave me a comment and let me know you are still popping by every now and again - even if you are reading this weeks after I wrote it. Pretty Please?

Later this year I hope to hop back on the TTC rollercoaster, which got me started blogging in the first place. It will be interesting to see what happens and if my feelings are the same or different this time around. What will happen with my SIL if I do get pregnant again? Will she be in the throws of post-partum psychosis again on top of her normal instability? Who knows. I hope you'll all stick with me for the ride.

8 comments:

Kari S said...

Hi Krista! I check in on you from time to time. Miss you on Wiener Writings! Glad to hear you are doing good!

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista we still come by a couple times a week to see how things are doing in your life. How are the dogs? Gwennie behaving herself? :)

Jen

Anonymous said...

I still read! I like your blog because...well, I always liked YOU and our daughters are around the same age. So I have one request - more pictures of Miss B, please!!

I hope you do TTC later this year and have an easier time. I would also like to TTC this summer but my DH is not on board. I think we are stopping at 2 :(

mtucker said...

Hey Kris! I still read your blog! I love reading what is going on in your life...cuz I miss you girl!!

Krista said...

Hi Kari, Jen, Annie and Meg! I miss you girls. It kind of sucks not to be able to check message boards from my office on my lunch, or before I go on the clock. That is when I seem to be able to find time to get online these days, but message board sites, chat rooms, IMing and the like (WW and WebMD included are now blocked at work).

Thanks for dropping by!

Annie you need to blog about your girls - so I can keep up.

Meg - I still check your blog too. I hope maybe we can get together this summer so I can meet K.

Jen - Gwennie is being a good girl. She is SO tolerant of B's overloving. Not a gray hair on her yet either.

Kari - I miss catching up with you. Do you blog? How are you?

Anonymous said...

Three Years! Way to go!

nancy said...

I totally am still reading. I'll admit that I'm getting behind in my reading and because of that, the "parenting" folder in my reader is getting read last. Why? Because I'm always checking my TTCers to see if/when a BGFP finally comes their way and I also constantly check up on my pregnant bloggers to make sure all is okay and if they have their babies. Which leaves parenting at the end. Makes me feel guilty, but the parenting blogs are usually the most stable blogs, without the big exciting news of BFPs and births and they don't need the support TTCers do when a BFN or a loss happens.

I just went back in your blog and saw my first comment was on May 5th, 2006. Wow, we've been blogging this long, eh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista. I do still check in usually weekly. Not much has changed here, DD is in college and haven't made a final decision on RE treatments as of yet. I really go back on forth on dealing with all the stress.

I enjoy reading about your life and watching as your little angel turns into a young lady!