We're in the grocery store, and John is trying to get my attention. Then I hear Busy B pipe up very loudly "Kris-ah!"
I turn and look at her with THE look and I open my mouth to correct her when she says:
"You don't call me that. You call me Mommy!"
She beat me to the punch. I'm really in for it, aren't I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA! Ha! Ha! ohhh....BWA-AH-HA-HA-HA!
Good stuff!
I think I have a better one...
Being preggo with #2, last week I sneezed and "leaked" a little and Bryson heard me say, "Oh, crap, I just peed my pants!" He then proceeded to follow me to the bathroom and as I was emptying the rest of my bladder on the potty, he looks at me with a scowl on his face and says "Mommy, you're supposed to pee-pee in the potty!"
It was priceless!
:) Adorable.
And I didn't comment yet, as I'm just now catching up. I'm sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts.
Post a Comment