Thursday, March 19, 2009

Liar!

Oh I am so hot right now. That lazy slacker at my client told his bosses that he has left me three messages this week and I have not responded to them. NOT true. He's a liar.

He left me a message either overnight, or very early this morning. I returned the call at precisely 7:05 this morning and did not reach him, but I did leave a voicemail.

LIAR! The VP at the company did not believe him, because he knows me. My boss did not believe it - thankfully. I have a feeling that the CEO of the client might believe him though. This guy says whatever might be helpful to him at the time.

I'm ticked.

I got an invite to lunch next Tuesday about the possible job. You can bet I'm going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE NEW JOB ENJOY LUNCH

nancy said...

See. This is why Karma should be true.