Now I'm just waiting on a letter back from the client on that other "imperative" job too. The partner reviewed it over the weekend. I made the minor changes he requested and sent a draft over to the client. It hardly seems real. If these letters come back this week, as I think they will, I could be in the clear to negotiate by week's end. Oh my goodness....
On the weekend's tasks - we did not get B's bed put up. Our toilet broke. In the process of trying to replace the corroded parts, the tank got cracked and we had to just replace the whole dang thing. And before that happened, I noticed the dryer was taking an awfully long time to dry, so we investigated and found the vent was plugged up with lint - lots of it. In the process of cleaning it out, John had to get up on the roof and noticed some wind damage that had to be patched up there....So after 3 trips to Lowes and all those repairs, our Saturday was pretty much gone and the crib was not yet touched. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment