Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh My!

The letters I was waiting on - BOTH- arrived in today's mail. It just seems to be falling into place for me. I should be able to pursue this job and see if we can come to an agreement on the particulars to make it work for all involved very soon now. I was worried things would be too rushed, if we could not neogotiate things before the beginning of April. It all seems like this was meant to be and I never imagined getting these jobs out the door this quickly would have happened, or have been this easy.

On a less than exciting note - John called me today and said he's feeling really uneasy at work. Most people in the auto industry are, of course. I hope his job stays his - at least until the fall when his degree is finished. I told him all he can do is focus on two things- being valuable at work, so someone would want to fight for him to be on their team, and not getting depressed and slacking off on his school courses. He's so close to finishing now, but he has done that before.

No comments: