I leave in just over 2 hours to head to the lunch appointment. I'm having an internalized freak out right about now.
I went with dressier business casual - Black dress pants that go with a suit, a dressier layered top and black heels. Not so dressy that I'm drawing attention to myself at work (business casual), but not so casual that I'd be totally out of place with people in suits. I forgot to bring a portfolio, so I could easily carry copies of my resume and a legal pad.
I have so many questions, so many concerns, so much curiosity, so much anticipation. I'm hopeful and anxious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Calm Down you are gonna be great!!!!!!! If it is meant to be it will happen. Good luck I will be thinking about you!!!!
You already know she wants you to work for her, everything will fall into place. Relax and Good luck! Can't wait to hear the details :)
Post a Comment