Friday, March 27, 2009

I leaped

I called and left a message that I accepted the offer. It's a leap, but I'm going to take it. I hope that the peace I have finally felt over this decision means that it is the right one.

We live and learn, right? No matter what, I'm sure I will learn something.

I won't be giving notice until after busy season though, so I have a few more weeks to stew over it.

5 comments:

mtucker said...

Yeah!!! Girl I'm so excited for you. What a great feeling it is when you get ready to make a change like this. Can't wait to hear how great of a move it was for you!! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah good for you I am happy for you I know this is going to be a good move for you.

jenny from mommin' it up! said...

congrats!! proud of you!

Annie said...

Congrats, Krista! I think it sounds like a great opportunity. I didn't have a chance to comment on your other posts but I was going to say to go for it - the title alone sounds amazing to me! Congrats, Miss CFO!

Krista said...

Congrats Kris! Glad you decided to go for it. I think you will be happy you did, once you get settled into how everything works there. I also think the flexibility this job offers will be great for you, and the experience too.