
Reading to her Baby

Sign on the wall in her room

In the barn looking at 1 week old lambs






She was running towards me and so it’s a bit blurred, but I love this pic:


Throwing rocks into the stream
This blog started out focused on my TTC Journey(trying to conceive) with our first child. We succeeded and I blogged my way through pregnancy and I've been blogging about motherhood and life in general since then. I'm sharing my innermost thoughts here along with notes on day to day life. One day I know my written words will mean a lot to me when these days are but a memory. I've come full circle and now I'm back on the TTC rollercoaster again, hoping for a second baby someday soon.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Brooklynn is getting so big and grown up! She looks great in that purple coat.
I don't know if I would be a very good blogger. But I Facebook - LOL. Do you?
Awww she is adorable (of course!!) and growing up so fast!
Jen
Yay!!! I've been missing pics of miss brooklynn. These are awesome. Although just reading about lambs makes me think of Mr Lector.
Post a Comment