As you may all recall me writing (whining) in the past, B is not the best of sleepers. Last night I laid down with her to read to her and nurse her off to sleep as is our custom. (These days she actually drinks more from a sippy cup during our bed time ritual, but she does nurse some too. I just don't think she's getting much milk.) The next thing I know, John is poking my arm to wake me up, as I had fallen asleep, at 12:45am.
Brooklynn lightly roused as John was trying to talk to me (Silly John, I can talk in my sleep and have no idea what he said to me, or what I said to him.) She easily went back to sleep and so did I. She did not wake the rest of the night! I woke up at 5:45 this morning feeling quite refreshed. Ah....sweet sleep.
Good thing I got my rest. I have mountains of work and not much motivation, so I need every ounce of concentration I can muster for the rest of this week. Off to the mines!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment