Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And that's all she wrote

My mom picked up B this morning and rendezvoued with my FIL at a centrally located Timmy Ho's on her route to work because John had to work late last night. I love that my mom and FIL help us out like this a morning or two a week, so I can still get on my way in a timely fashion and John can get the sleep he needs at the same time.

Anywho, she brought me a note, that my niece had wrote. The note was on a hand-cut 4x4" square of paper, written in lavender marker. It said:

Dear Aunt Krista
Uncle John
and Brooklynn

Thank you so much for
the birthday money. I
bought a DS game with it.
It's fun. I miss you.

Love and Joy,
A**


Sniff. Sniff. I miss you too, baby. Love and Joy....It seems odd for a nine year old to sign it that way. I hope she feels love and joy each day.

No comments: