With all the market and economic uncertainty right now, I should be thankful to just have a secure job at a reasonable wage, and I am.... But (poor grammar or not, you knew the "but" was coming) I find myself wishing and hoping for a change. I'm quite tired of the same-old, same-old, which I can't control. I'm ready to try my hand at something different. I hope that the opportunity does present itself next year, as I think it might.
I hate to hope for it. I hate to let my mind check-out of this place somewhat already, though nothing is certain for the future. I'm just worn-out.
The other area I am hopeful about right now is weaning. Over the last week, B has done her usual wake up in the wee morning hours and want to nurse. She nurses for a few moments and then stands up, points to the kitchen and says "Milk". If I go get her a sippy cup of milk, she lays back down, drinks the milk, and will go back to sleep if I let her hold a breast with her free hand. It is a definite start. My period should be arriving soon, so that should reduce supply even further, so maybe she'll give up trying on her own. Then we'd be down to just nursing before bed-time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment