Thursday, October 15, 2009

Raise your hand

I am getting very close to writing my 500th blog post. I was trying to think of something to do for it. Perhaps a 5 from 5. I'm hoping to get 5 of you readers to give me a little interview question and I'll answer all 5 in one post for my 500th.

So step up. Ask away. I hope I get at least 5 of you, or else I'll just be hanging my head in shame instead of celebrating the 500th. ;) If I get more than that, I'll answer the rest in a future blog post. Don't want to comment? You can email me if you'd rather. rudylover_1999 AT yahoo DOT com

7 comments:

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...

Sweet I get to leave the first question : )

Question: Why did you decide to start a blog?

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...

I know you already answered it silly me...after I hit the submit button I realized that that answer was in your side bar : ). Can I blame that on have 2 toddlers running around.
Okay let me think of another question...

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...

Okay I think I have one...
What has been your favorite 5 posts you have written since you started your blog?

Anonymous said...

Ok im in....

How come I haven't seen a picture of B with Gwennie? hmmmm?? :)

Congrats on your 500th!

Anonymous said...

Signed
JEN (oops!)

Anonymous said...

I want to know how long you've wanted to be an accountant? I guess I started practicing my 10 key skills at an early age and headed up ledger books for my aunt to make money during holidays. Is it a family business for you or just something you stumbled in to?

Sorry it took me so long, I've been crazy!

jenny from Mommin' It Up said...

Hmm, hmm have to think of a question that I DON'T already know the answer to!! Let's see...ok, what is the thing that surprised you the most about becoming a mother??