Friday, October 09, 2009

Breakthroughs

I am proud to say that yesterday we had a breakthrough. When Busy B got dressed at Mam and Pap's she insisted on wearing big girl panties (cotton training panties that have a few extra layers in the crotch). Pap told her okay, but that he would be upset if she went potty on the carpet or the furniture, so she needed to use the potty every time. SHE DID! She pooped twice and peed 3 other times. At home she got a little involved in playing and dribbled a bit in her undies, but not enough to get through to her clothes. She made it to the potty for the big release.

I am thrilled! I know we aren't done. I know this is one day, but it is the first day outside of my care that this has happened. I am also thrilled because this means she has better bladder control than I do. (I had some issues with bladder control until I was about 6 years old and one of my nieces has faced that also.) If I had started to pee like that at that age, it would have all come out. I would not have been able to stop it. So maybe it is premature, but this is reassuring to me.

On a whole 'nother topic, yesterday I went searching for something in my email. I just happened upon a thread from WebMD in February 2006 that I had copied into my email for some reason. The thread was about pre-seed. I had used it in February 2006 according to my part of the thread. The thing is, I didn't put pre-seed information on my charts. I cannot remember if I used it in March. I can't remember when I bought it, but probably January or February. I know I bought 6 tubes and I sent one or two to nleisher after I got the BFP.

Part of me thinks I didn't use it in the cycle I got the BFP because I thought it was too early for me to be releasing an egg - CD 25 - and didn't want to waste it, and also because I had kind of given up at the point. I had made the appointment to seek help, and was figuring that is what it would take. Part of me is wondering if I did use pre-seed though, because it seems likely if I used the first time in February and only had 1-2 tubes to send to Nancy. WebMD gals, if you are still reading, anyone remember anything or have any emails or anything to help answer my query? I know its a long-shot, but I had to at least ask.

No comments: