Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here we go

I'm packing up to head for the airport. It is 36 degrees right now. It is supposed to be 92 today in Vegas. If that temperature shift isn't asking for a sinus problem, then I don't know what is. My clothing/shoes suitcase weighs in at 33 pounds. My carry-on with paperwork and the laptop tips the scales at 37 pounds. I had thought I could fit the paperwork in with my clothes, because I had extra room in there, but the shapes of things would have crumpled the papers. So now I just look overpacked pullinhg the small upright carryon and the regular sized upright suitcase. Oh well.

I only have 2 questions in the comments for the post below - and this is post 498. So come on ladies and help a girl out for the 500th coming up. Ask me anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see 3 questions!

Safe travels... enjoy yourself! :)

Jen