I'm so not motivated right now. This whole month, really. I just cannot seem to get in a good groove to get a lot of work done. Part of the problem is me, of course. I'd rather be doing something else, and thus am not putting forth my best effort. I feel rather ashamed to admit that.
Part of the problem is also that I have this major pain of a client. I just want to walk up to said client and scream at them. I have a long, scathing, finger-pointing, reality-checking, face-the music kind of a list of items on my mind. Furthermore, I'd love to scream these things at this client in front of the client's board and officers. This client is totally going to ruin my tax season, and therefore my productivity sucks right now in part because no matter what I do, later this season it is all going to blow up. It will suck - big time.
And what if its not done by the time I'd hopefully be making my exit???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment