Thursday, January 22, 2009

B's 2 year check up

B's two year check up was originally scheduled for 12/18, however that was when I was serving jury duty and so had to cancel it. Last night, we had the appointment. All went well. B still cried, but not nearly as much. I could hear the NP talking the whole time, which was helpful. Brooklynn even talked to her and drew for her. "She's perfect. Right on Track" was the verdict.

Her stats -

Head - 40th percentile (same as it has been all along)
Weight - 29 lbs - 80th percentile (much higher than last time)
Height - 35.25" - 88th percentile (much higher than last time)

My "skinny" little girl isn't so skinny anymore! She's solid. NP said to try and offer her less milk and definitely switch to skim or 1%. (We've been doing 2% since close to her second birthday.) B loves her milk. She also loves tea, so maybe I can find a nice decaf tea and offer her some with her dinner. She drinks water too, but she does not like water out of a kid cup. It must be in a regular glass or a water bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, I had Sophie's 2yo checkup yesterday too! I was quite late. But oh well. She was only in 25th or something for weight, I was like, "I swear I feed her!" 75th for height AND head. Hopefully someday she'll grow into her huge noggin. She screamed quite loudly so I had to scream my questions at the doc. Oy.Can't wait to see you & B again!