I'm in search of some new blogs to read. I am hoping to find some great blogs from the perspective of a mom who works outside the home. More specifically, I'd like to read blogs that share practical tips and advice on juggling parenthood, marriage, a household and a job.
It is easy to find great blogs sharing such things from the perspective of a SAHM. There are also some really good ones from WAHM's, but I've not found any from moms employed outside the home. Oh sure, there are many entertaining blogs from working moms. There are many that share pieces of their thoughts and their lives, like I do here. Those blogs are great, and I enjoy them and I'm not going to stop reading them.
It's just that there are a lot of very helpful blogs out there from moms who consider themselves successful at parenting, home-keeping, marriage...etc which share what works for them. All of them I've read seem to come from SAHM or WAHMs though. Is that because those women tend to find more time for blogging, or are more likely to promote a blog and earn some income from it? Maybe. I surely hope it is not because there aren't any employed moms who feel they are successful and have insight to share with less experienced moms headed down that path.
I'm not going to argue that in most cases, it would be ideal for a mom to stay home with her small children. However, there are also situations where that would not be so, or where other pressing needs demand it be otherwise. That's a whole post for another day.
Are there any great blogs with practical advice on making the best of an employed mom's time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment