Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He is out of surgery

He's out. Doc said all went well. He'll be in recovery for 2 - 3 hours, then I can see him. Thanks for the good thoughts. Keep them coming for a good and fast recovery.

I'm sitting in a super crowded surgery waiting are. Noise all around. Inaugeration coverage blaring from the TVs. I've never watched an inaugeration. I've always been at school or work. I, sad to say, don't feel like watching one now. It has nothing to do with the elected officials. I'm just not all into political fanfare I suppose. I have a hard time getting myself to watch any presidential speech - no matter who the giver is. What is annoying me now though, is listening to the comments of the watchers around me. Too loud to be ignored, much as I've tried.

I've already reviewed things needing reviewed for the charity I volunteer at. I've already watched Brothers & Sisters online. I've already read all the blogs I try and keep up on. Bloggers - I need new material here. I'm trapped in a waiting area with nothing but my internet connection to enterain me -and I'm using a vacation day, so some of it should at least be entertaining! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear surgery went well. Tell John we are hoping for a speedy recovery. Hope is feeling okay later.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you both, love. Call me if you need anything!! xoxoxoxo!!!

Kaci said...

Hope the recovery is fast! Sorry I don't have any new material!

Anonymous said...

Glad John's surgery went well. Hope he has a speedy recovery!