I know it is now just 6:08am and its a holiday and I've been on vacation and I should be sleeping right now. I've been up since 5:22 though. A dream woke me up and I just could not go back to sleep.
I will see the psycho today for the first time since July. Ugh. I am not looking forward to it. They bought their first house last week. It is much larger than our house and more than twice what we paid for our house nearly 10 years ago. Maybe that will make her feel better than me so she'll leave me alone and stop twisting every single word I say. Doubt it.
I'm sure we'll hear all evening about their house and the new baby on the way. All stinking night. I won't say much because whatever I say will be warped into something else. It will suck. Gosh I hate how this horrible woman has ruined every holiday in my life before it has even begun!
Maybe I can stay in the other room with the kids most of the time and avoid her. That would be best. Keep your fingers crossed that she'll sit on the couch and I can go play with the kids in my dad's den.
I'm planning on heading to CVS later this morning. Maybe some deals will cheer me up.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment