I know there are a ton of people out there that hate daylight savings time and think it is stupid. I never really understood people hating it and always just accepted it at face value. I looked forward to Falling back and getting that "extra" free hour of sleep.
Now, after having a child - and a child who is a terrible sleeper, I dread daylight savings time. WHY must we go messing with the sleep schedule, which is testy on it's own without changing the time? Why? Who thinks this stuff up?
Though I sit here trying to stay up to see my DH after he gets off work, I know my child will be up before dawn. I know tomorrow I will pay for this, and it will be worse because of daylight savings. I can only hope and pray that B will do what my friend Nancy's daughter did - and just magically start sleeping all night long without waking me up at her second birthday. Even if she does, that will not help me right now.
I hope John boy gets home soon. I'm sleepy. I'm sad that is is 10:39pm and I'm sleepy. I hear a car door! Night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you on the time change - it always messes us up for at least a week - and I have relatively good sleepers! But they were up at 5:30 am ready to go - ugh - shouldn't have gone out last night!
Hope B surprised you this morning!
Post a Comment