Thursday, November 13, 2008

DONE

83 hours of CPE done. Now I'm paid up for this 3 year reporting period. I swear I'm not going to leave each year until the end of the year anymore. Really. Seriously. I'm not.

Other notes - I heard that they don't know for sure the baby is a girl, as it could not be seen. Regardless, if they had a scan, why didn't they tell my parents something about their new grandbaby being healthy...etc. As you all have agreed, she's crazy so logic is not applied.

Also have I ever told you all how B loves Reader's Digest? It is her favorite "book". She loves them, absolutely loves them. She even has prized issues that she searches for in the big stack at my in-laws. She points at the pictures, flips through the pages, and loves them all together too much, until the covers fall off. She'll point to a medicine bottle in an ad and say "Papaw's Medicine. Not for the Baby!" She'll point at pictures of food and tell you what it is. One issue has a picture of a woman that bears a striking resemblence to John's aunt. She'l go hunting for that too and say "Aunt Sandy!" I even have a picture of her on Trick or Treat night carrying around a cover-less copy while dressed in her costume.

No comments: