I had to miss work yesterday because my MIL was very sick with the stomach flu and John had to be at the nutritionist (part of the Lap-band approval process) at 7:30, so I couldn't even work half day. I brought B with me to work for an hour so I could get a few things that had to be done accomplished, and loaded some work that I could take home onto my laptop. Busy B did not cooperate though and so working from home was pretty much impossible.
Today I'm only going to be able to work half day because MIL still is a bit weak, and FIL is starting to get it too. John has her this morning and I'll be home before he has to get ready and go to work. Same thing for tomorrow probably. So much for making up 4 hours Friday afternoon....oh well. I have the vacation time to take, its just that I was saving it to use between Christmas and New Years. Plans are made to be broken, right?
About the button on my new sidebar - I entered a contest to win a sewing machine. Feel free to click on the button to see the gift guide and enter yourself if you want.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ugh. sorry for everyone's sickness.
Post a Comment