I had a 27 day cycle! Twenty-seven days, as in almost gold-standard cycle length. When B was conceived, I ovulated around day 25 - and that was one of my shorter cycles when TTCing. This cycle I believe I ovulated on day 14. How awesome is that?
When I noticed fertility signs and felt what could have been ovulation pain around that time, I wrote it off as it seemed to early for me. I figured that my body might be up to its old tricks of gearing up to ovulating, but not actually doing it until much later in the cycle. When AF showed up on Sunday morning, I actually blurted out "No way!" and John thought something was wrong with me. (He had been walking down the hallway and heard me.)
I'm so surprised that things seem to be regulating for me in the cycle department. I can't help but hope that when we are ready to focus on TTC next year that it won't take as long, if my ovulation is earlier in the cycle like it is supposed to be. I'm sure you all are tired of my babbling on about my cycles since we aren't TTCing at the moment, so I'm going to stop. I'm just going to try and take my new, more regular, normal length cycles at face value and stop being amazed with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we must be in sync or something... I ovulated on CD 13 this month, which is way early for me! Thank God I did, b/c there is no way in HELL that Shane would have been able to participate in TTC after his sinus surgery! He is in way to much pain, and I am not THAT mean of a wife...lol!
Post a Comment