Well since I'm approaching the 16 week mark, I've been trying to focus on only sleeping on my side this last week or so. I've always been a side sleeper until I got pregnant. It seems most nights I start out on my side, but end up on my back because it's the only position that doesn't really put any pressure on my breasts. My boobs are so huge, that laying on my side, even with a pillow to help support my arms and chest, really hurts sometimes.
I think I might go to Babies R Us today and look at that snoogle pillow I've heard other preggos talk about. John will probably complain that it takes up too much room in our bed, but if it helps me be more comfy and sleep on my side, then he'll have to live with it.
I laugh at the girls who think they are huge with D's or DD's. Girls - you don't know the half of it. I haven't been that small since I was 14. I understand they feel huge to you when pregnant because they grow and they hurt and this is all new to you, but there are those of us who have lived with breasts bigger than that our entire adult lives. I'm going up a size again I think, so I'll have to go buy another bra soon. I'm hoping to find a soft cup one that fits, supports well and looks good under clothes. These underwires are really starting to get on my nerves. The larger you go, the bigger and wider the span of the underwire of course, and now the wires are too big for my frame when the bra fits well otherwise. So then the wires dig in my armpits or poke up too high in the middle. The other problem I have is my breasts are set high and so the straps are rarely short enough. Ugh.
That's my bra vent for the month. Guess I better get to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment