I'm exhausted. Around 4 today all hell broke loose, or rather around 4 today I learned that all hell had broken loose. I was on my way home to grab my bags and let out my dogs before getting on the road. My mom called. Things were very crazy next door and my mom asked me not to go home. She was honestly worried about my physical safety.
I went and sat in a parking lot taking phone call after phone call. Then my aunt shows up at the parking lot. Then my DH. Then my in laws. Then my grandparents. Now mind you the only person I told to meet me there was my DH so we could go home together.
Anyhow I can't believe this is all happening. I don't really want to go into all the gory details tonight because I feel like I haven't even processed it all yet myself.
Bottom line: My SIL needs to be committed and I'm at home this weekend instead of in Virginia.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're kidding... So the crazy lady ruined everyone's plans? That is crazy..
What's her deal!!! Shoot me an email if you need to chat!!
Take care!
Post a Comment