Wednesday, June 21, 2006

That's it. I'm moving to Arizona...

I've had it with living in Ohio's Miami Valley, which is appropriately nicknamed "Sinus Valley." I feel like crap. I hardly slept at all last night. I called the nurse yesterday and got the list of approved meds, but unfortunately the Sudafed and little bit of Tylenol I've been taking aren't doing much at all. Oh well.

I'm going to my 3rd OB appointment tomorrow morning. I'm going by myself. I was supposed to get bloodwork done, but since I'm not feeling good, I'm hoping she'll give me a lab slip for the bloodwork and let me go next week when I'm feeling better. Oh...Guess what? I'm going to try and record the heartbeat on John's MP3 player. Then I can upload the sound file to our computer and email it out. We tested it with just talking and it worked well, so as long as I do it right, it should work. I'm excited about that. I had wanted my mom to come with me to hear Squirt's heart beating live, but she is working on her masters degree this summer and has an important class tomorrow morning.

I caught a co-worker trying to tell if I was showing yet. The pants I had on today have a tab top closure and it tends to stick out a bit where my belly should be. She didn't say anything. It made me laugh though. There is a headless (because it is a self portrait and I can only hold the camera so far away) belly shot on my babiesonline page from last week. I'm just thicker from right under my boobs to the top of my bikini undies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOVE TO AZ!!!! Come on, move to my state, it'd be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Love ya! BOPI