I'm down 8 pounds now, so that is better than the 9 pounds I was down as of late last week. One pound re-gained. It's a step in the right direction. I also started the day out today with my pants unbuttoned. My maternity pants are still really too big, but I might be wearing a few of the more "transitional" pants that are supposed to be best for early pregnancy this week. I'm 11w6d today.
Saturday I went up to my grandma's (whom I call Mamaw) and visited with her and my youngest aunt who was also there. My mamaw made me mashed potatos just because I said I was craving them. Yum! They were so very good. She sent me the leftovers home and told me she'd keep making them for me if that's what my baby likes, but she may color them pink, as she is hoping for a girl. LOL!
John and I went to the art institute yesterday to see the Princess Diana exhibit before it leaves. The lines were incredible. We waited at least 2 hours to get into the exhibit. I was so impressed that John stayed with me in line the whole time and never complained. He did say he was the only straight guy there though, which I'm sure wasn't true, but funny just the same. It was so nice of him to go with me since I know he was completely uninterested in seeing it.
I'm so sleepy today. I need to wake up and get back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment