Friday, June 16, 2006

New signs of Squirt's growth

This morning I woke up rather lightheaded and dizzy. The feeling stayed with me until shortly after noon. I tried eating. No help. I then tried drinking a real coke. That was the first real coke I have had in years. I don't see how I ever really liked it - it's so sweet. I don't know if that is what helped, or if the dizziness just passed on it's own.

I think my organs have shifted upwards and it feels bloated right under my breasts now. Because I'm so short-waisted and because my breasts are so big and heavy, it feels like the bloated area and my boobs are fighting for space. It's a very strange feeling and quite annoying. I hope I carry low, because if I don't, I think I'll have to give up my underwire bras. I know there are worse things in life though.

I haven't thrown up since Monday night. That's a nice thing. YAY! I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see where I stand. Hopefully I've been able to back another pound that I lost in the first tri. I don't want to be less than I was at my last doctor's appointment when I go for my third appointment on Thursday.

Now for a clothing vent.... You know how everyone is wearing those strappy cami tanks under a lot of shirts - both maternity and non? Well I wanted a few. I've been trying to buy some all week - online and in the store. Some places didn't have my size. Some places didn't have ones with adjustable straps, and some places were just sold out of white and black entirely. So I finally found some and tried them on and the shelf bra doesn't even begin to contain my breasts. I planned to wear my regular bra under them anyways, as shelf bras are crappy support, but the elastic band made a ridge where it ended right under my nipple line. Ugh.... I finally found some in the non-preggo section at Kohl's that have adjustable straps and no bra. So they may not cover my belly later, that's okay. I really just need them to keep from showing my boobs to the whole world anytime I move in the deeper v-neckline shirts.

1 comment:

Tigger said...

I just wanted to say "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" to your DH. :) Congrats!!!!