Tuesday, June 27, 2006

15 weeks!

I'm 15 weeks pregnant today! Hard to believe sometimes. I'm still battling this sinusitis, and if it weren't for that, I think I'd feel pretty good physically. Saline nasal spray is helping keep the nosebleeds to a minimum. I'm still down the same 9 pounds, but I'm enjoying eating more and I'm hungrier more often. I have a little bump forming, but to the uninformed, or unfamiliar eye, I just look extra chubby at this point.

Life has not been enjoyable the last 25 hours because there was another scuffle with the SIL. It just seems to keep getting worse and worse. This is so stupid. I cannot believe how things have to be so ugly. We aren't trying to cause any problems, but everything we do raises her hackles and stirs up trouble. Nothing I can do to stop it or make it better... I miss my nieces and nephew so very much. It also saddens me to think that every family function from here on out is likely to be less than lovely.

No comments: