My GYN referred me to an RE today. She didn't want me to waste any time, since I've already wasted - you know - over 3 years on my own with this whole "laid back" approach. She said she didn't think my kids needed to be 20 years apart and handed me a card. "Call them. Go see them. Good Luck."
Still I'm skittish. This is going to cost us some bucks, especially (I think) since no part of testing will be done with my regular OB/GYN. I am very afraid that I will want to go further than DH and I agreed if lesser methods don't work. I'm fearful that they will reccommend IVF and I will fall into despair if we don't do it (we have previously decided not to).
Body betrayal sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it is well worth your time for a consult appt. If the time comes, and I pray it does not come to this for you, and your heart tells you that u should go further than you previously talked about...then by all means you should go for it. ((Hugs))
No matter what they tell you, at least you will know now what is going on! If there is something that can be fixed, or that can't be fixed. If they can't find anything wrong, which means yes, it's sucky, but you'll know that if you had gone 2.5 years ago there woudln't have been any different outcome. It will give you some kind of answer, some closure and finality to the whole thing and hopefully that finality will be a BABY! I know it's a lot of poking and proding probably, but good for you for going.
Post a Comment