I am bloated. So bloated. This is strange for me, because I don't normally bloat with my cycle to any noticeable degree. I sometimes gain about 2 pounds near my period, but it doesn't make my pants tight or anything. Right now I'm actually down 2-3 pounds from my weight last week, but my jeans feel constricting. I don't know if it is still the fluid from the test last week, or the clomid or just the change in prenatal vitamin brands but I'm definitely bloated. If it is clomid, I can't imagine how injectible stims would make me feel.
I have this odd battle waging in my head right now. Part of me wants to hear that all my bloodwork was normal. Part of me wants to hear that there is something amiss, but only if that something can be linked to reduced fertility and if it is easily correctable. You see, I want a reason that no conception has ocurred in the last 39 months. At the same time, I just want to get pregnant now and if there is something that needs addressed, that may not be possible or wise even. Maybe they will call me with results today.
I hate uncertainty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment