I had an u/s at 7am this morning. I've got one good maturing follicle on my right side and it measured 16+mm today (all other follicles were under 10mm). Because it is my first ovulation induction cycle, they want to see me again at 7:15 Friday morning to see how the growth pattern is and that the follicle is still there and big enough to trigger for release. If everything still looks good, then they will give me my trigger shot (ovidrel) right there on the spot and we'll go back on Saturday for an IUI.
My endometrium also looked good (per the nurse) at something over 6mm. My labs weren't back yet though. She said they will try to track those down, but some may not be back yet like testosterone, which she says takes awhile to get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) I like that!
Post a Comment