I had my progesterone blood draw this morning, but it will be tomorrow afternoon before I get the results. I did my whole get up in the middle of the night to down glasses of water in hope of making the blood draw easier. 2nd try got it, so not shabby at all!
I'm also distracting myself during my 2 week wait. I'm trying to ignore any signs, knowing the trigger could be the cause. My sense of smell is on crazy high alert. I need something else to focus on. I'm kind of ashamed to admit it. I'm reading the Twilight series. I had decided some months back that I should probably read it, at least the first one to see what all the fuss was about. I just never got around to it. Then I noticed that the books sat right on the shelf in our guest room, courtesy of Helen. Still I dragged my feet on actually reading them. However there was like nothing on TV and I was trying not to think, becuase I think WAY too much these days. So it began....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment